Stack Panel Rib Clad in Western Red Cedar is an exciting profile design featuring a bold, corrugated surface for a unique and dramatic effect. The smooth surface furrows are reminiscent of corrugated iron, but are softened and modernised by the timeless natural beauty of Western Red Cedar. Stack Panel Rib Clad is a daring design that produces dramatic shadows and highlights for outstanding finished results.
*This product can be used externally if you oil it, please ask us for more information.
- Quick and easy installation
- Interlocking profile for consistent alignment and integrity
- Interlocking tongue has been specially designed to allow for secret fixing
- Outstanding acoustic properties
- Perfectly straight lines and shadows
- High wood density and course texture
- Made from environmentally friendly Western Red Cedar
- Classic design
Western Red Cedar or Hemlock*
81mm wide (cover) x 26mm thick
Raw, Pre-oiled*, Satin Clear Coat*
|Panels per M²||
12.34 lineal metres
|Weight per M²||
Approximately 6.8 kg
Secret pinning or combination of secret pinning and flexible builders adhesive (ie equivalent of Bostik Ultraset SF)
Internal or external applications. Walls or ceilings. Prefinished lacquer finishes are for ‘out of weather’ applications only
Have any questions? Please contact us with any of your interior supply enquiries.