Bostik Fireban® One is a fire rated intumescent, low modulus, one component, Class A polyurethane sealant. When cured it will form a tough, flexible fire rated seal capable of cyclic expansion and compression movement of 50% (±25%) of the original installed joint width.
ABOUT FIREBAN® ONE
Fireban® One has been formulated to withstand the harsh Australian weather and climate and is resistant to extremes of rain, sun and pollutants. This weatherability property allows it to retain its performance years after exposure.
- Fire resistance – Up to 4 hours tested in accordance with AS 1530.4
- Internal & External Application
- Resistant to extreme weather, UV and pollution
- Joint Movement +/-25%
- STC Acoustic rating: 60 in plasterboard
- Non staining
- Does not support fungal growth
WHERE TO USE
- Insitu walls and floors
- Precast and tilt up panels
- Brickwork and blockwork
- Rendered masonry
- Expansion and control joints
- Pipe and cable service penetrations
Have any questions? Please contact us with any of your interior supply enquiries.