Bostik Gap Seal is a general purpose, water based, acrylic gap filler, suitable for use on interior and exterior areas prior to painting. It offers excellent adhesion properties suitable for sealing gaps and low movement joints.
ABOUT GAP SEAL
- Excellent sealing and adhesion
- Slump resistant
- Skins within 15 minutes
- Can be painted over after 2 hours*
- Water clean up
- Environmentally friendly
- Low VOC
Bostik Gap Seal can be painted over with most types of paint. Depending on the gap size and weather conditions, it can be painted over after 2 hours for acrylic paint and about 2-3 days for oil based paint. In general, the larger the gap sizes, the longer the drying time.
WHERE TO USE
- Skirting boards, architraves, plasterboard, window and door frames
- For low movement joints, between light partition walls
- Filling cracks in plaster, brickwork, concrete aluminum, wood and glass
Have any questions? Please contact us with any of your interior supply enquiries.