KEY-LOCK® Direct Fix Ceiling System
If you need a more direct approach, Rondo supplies a wide range of direct fixing clips that allows you to direct fix Furring Channels or Ceiling Battens to either concrete, steel or timber ceiling structures.
Direct fixing clips need to be fixed along the sections in accordance with the relevant maximum span tables and each Furring Channel is required to be spaced as per the building board manufacturers’ recommendations.
What You’ll like about Rondo’s KEY-LOCK® Direct Fix Ceiling System
- Ceiling Battens and Top Cross Rails can be ordered in special lengths
- Able to be engineered designed for external ceiling use, e.g. Soffits
- Base Material is engineered from G2 BlueScope Steel for strength and reliability
- Rondo range of ceilings can interlock with each other in the same ceiling area, providing specialised ceilings after partitioning
- Allows easy, economical and true bulkhead corner ceiling finishes to be achieved by using furring channel along with concealed support clips and fixings
Have any questions? Please contact us with any of your interior supply enquiries.