KEY-LOCK® Suspended Ceiling System
Our KEY-LOCK® Concealed Suspended Ceiling System is designed to produce a high-quality structure for a flush or featured finish to your plasterboard ceiling.
Available for non fire-rated and fire-rated applications, bulkhead, seismic and acoustic designs, it is strong enough to hold multiple layers of plasterboard.
The KEY-LOCK® Ceiling System enables the mixing of primary Top Cross Rail and secondary components Furring Channel to increase spans, suspension fixing points and maximise structural design.
- Flush plasterboard ceilings
- Suspended Ceilings for internal applications
- Fire Rated Ceiling System Applications
- Curved Ceiling Systems using pre-curved furring channel and top cross rail
- Raked and Cantilevered Ceilings
- Bulkheads as an architectural feature or concealing services
- Wall Framing for masonry walls – battening out irregular walls or providing a cavity for cables and plumbing
- Suspended Ceilings for External Applications
- Acoustic Ceiling Design available
- Seismic Ceiling Design available
- Furring Channels and Top Cross Rails are available in radiuses for curved ceilings
- Furring Channels and Top Cross Rails can be ordered in special lengths
- Able to be engineered designed for external ceiling use, e.g. Soffits
- Base Material is engineered from G2 BlueScope Steel for strength and reliability
- Rondo range of ceilings can interlock with each other in the same ceiling area, providing specialised ceilings after partitioning
- Allows easy, economical and true bulkhead corner ceiling finishes to be achieved by using furring channel along with concealed support clips and fixings
Have any questions? Please contact us with any of your interior supply enquiries.