PeakForm Silhouette XL² 15mm
PeakForm™ is a comprehensive range of medium duty, roll formed, galvanised steel suspended ceiling grid solutions, designed to meet most commercial design requirements.
PeakForm is an innovative design for Main Bars and Cross Runners. The taller PeakForm profiles are engineered to create a stronger, more stable suspension system making installation both faster and easier.
PeakForm Grid systems are designed for use with the extensive range of Armstrong mineral, metal, wood, soft fibre and Wood-wool ceiling panels.
Standards Compliant and Sustainable
- PeakForm suspension systems meet the requirements of Australian Standard AS/NZS 2785:2020 “Suspended Ceilings Design and Installation” and are designed for use with a wide variety of Armstrong ceiling products including: mineral and soft fibre, metal, wood and special solutions.
- When applied as per the Armstrong Seismic Design Guide, PeakForm grid systems satisfy NZS 1170.5 and AS 1170.4 – Structural Design Actions – Earthquake actions.
- Armstrong PeakForm suspension systems contain 25% recycled content and can be fully recycled at the end of life.
- PeakForm grid systems are modular and can be disassembled and reused.
- Peakform grid systems are produced from optimised gauge steel to minimise embodied energy, without compromising on strength and durability.
PeakForm PRELUDE 24 XL² Steel, two way exposed Slotted Grid is designed to create a crisp, clean look in conjunction with Tegular panels to provide an enhanced monolithic aesthetic.
Face colour: White
Have any questions? Please contact us with any of your interior supply enquiries.