Suspended Ceilings – SAS120
SAS120 was the first metal ceiling solution offered by SAS and still fulfils its niche admirably. The system is ideally suited to interiors requiring a secure solution to challenging cleaning regimes.
Ideally suited to interiors requiring frequent cleaning regimes or an economical solution to secure void access. Clip-in systems allow for upward cleaning pressure without dislodging or displacing tiles. If required, voids can be secured through the use of a simple clip mechanism.
Hospital and food preparation areas are ideal examples of appropriate environments, however the system is suitable for numerous applications.
SAS120 is a suspended metal ceiling system with clip-in modular tiles and concealed grid.
- Clip-in tiles allow upward cleaning pressure to be applied without disturbing the tiles
- Concealed grid (SAS Spring Tee suspension method)
- Closed butt joints with bevelled edges as standard*
- Fully downward demountable tiles
- Minimum 25 year product life expectancy
Concealed Grid SAS Spring Tee Suspension
Clip-in Bevelled Edges or Closed Butt-Joints
Have any questions? Please contact us with any of your interior supply enquiries.