Suspended Ceilings – SAS150
SAS150 offers a secure, easy to maintain ceiling with convenient, hinge down access to the ceiling void. Ceiling tiles pivot and slide within the grid, minimising damage risk during maintenance as they hang out of harm’s way. Ideally suited to areas requiring frequent maintenance, or zones with high footfall. Potential security risks can be avoided by the use of a simple clip to permanently restrict void access after installation.
SAS150 is a suspended metal ceiling system with clip-in modular tiles and concealed grid.
- Hinge down access to large areas of ceiling void
- Secure void (simple access via tool to demount tile)
- Closed butt joints with bevelled edges as standard*
- Tiles can be scrubbed without displacing ceiling
- Concealed grid (SAS Deep Omega Bar suspension method)
- Minimum 25 year product life expectancy
Concealed Grid – SAS Shallow or Deep Omega Bar
Clip-in Bevelled Edges or Closed Butt-Joints
Have any questions? Please contact us with any of your interior supply enquiries.