Suspended Ceilings – SAS200
SAS200 is one of the most adaptable metal ceiling systems available from SAS International, ideal for bespoke applications. Modules can be manufactured in a variety of ways depending on application. The shape and size of the tiles are only limited by the inherent material properties. Each module includes a 3mm hidden gasket to aid installation, forming a shadow gap improving uniformity and overall aesthetic appeal.
SAS200 is a suspended metal ceiling system with hook-on modular tiles and concealed grid.
- Tiles can be manufactured to fit any module size and shape (within limitations of material)
- Fully demountable tiles without the need for access tool
- Square edged tiles
- Closed recess joints using a 3mm black foam, recessed gasket
- Concealed grid (SAS J-Bar suspension method)
- Minimum 25 year product life expectancy
Concealed Grid SAS J-Bar suspension
Hook-on Square Edge
Have any questions? Please contact us with any of your interior supply enquiries.