Suspended Ceilings – SAS205
SAS205 is a development of SAS200, designed specifically for corridor applications. The ceiling system is supported at the perimeters, up to a maximum width of 3000mm.
Areas requiring regular maintenance, such as hospitals and hotels are ideal applications. The tiles simply hang in place against the perimeter wall, allowing unrestricted access and reducing damage risk.
Designed for corridor applications, SAS205 is a suspended metal ceiling system with hook-on modular tiles and concealed grid.
- Tiles can be manufactured to fit any module size and shape (within limitations of material)
- Fully demountable tiles without the need for access tool
- Square edged tiles
- Closed recess joints using a 3mm black foam, recessed gasket
- Concealed grid (SAS J-Bar suspension method)
- Minimum 25 year product life expectancy
Concealed Grid SAS J-Bar suspension
Hook-on Square Edge
Have any questions? Please contact us with any of your interior supply enquiries.