Suspended Ceilings – SAS320
SAS320 is an acoustic tile lay-in system intended for use in corridor or plasterboard surround applications. The versatile, flexible system offers targeted acoustic performance in demanding areas, without the need for grid suspension. This feature offers noticeable cost savings when compared to more traditional and expansive grid suspension methods.
Ideal for commercial office space and residential sectors, tiles can be of any size to suit most building modules.
- No ceiling grid required, reducing overall costs and clashes with services
- Satisfies acoustic demands set out in Building Regulations; Approved Document E
- Ideal for corridor and plasterboard margin applications
- Minimal void depths (dependent on tile dimensions)
- Brighter appearance via reduced sized perforations
- Available with pre-formed apertures for service integration
- Optional 9x3mm black foam gasket to create recessed edge feature
- Minimum 25 year product life expectancy
None – suspended from trims, lights etc
Lay-in Square Edge
Have any questions? Please contact us with any of your interior supply enquiries.