Ceiling Rafts – SAS600
SAS600 offers a variety of applications from the purely aesthetic to high performance acoustics with service integration.
The rafts and modules are available in a range of curved, flat or angled profiles as standard. Bespoke designs can be achieved to realise highly aspirational interiors.
The flexibility of SAS600 rafts and modules makes them ideal for both new build and retrofit acoustic solutions.
SAS600 is an acoustic raft or module that is directly suspended from a flat structural soffit or in coffers. The system facilitates free air movement to structural slabs to benefit from natural thermal mass cooling.
- Available in curved, flat or angled profiles as standard
- Highly durable, easy and inexpensive maintenance
- Prefabricated off-site with survive apertures for quick, clean and easy installation
- Integrates with lighting and other services
- Natural lighting effects can be achieved through intelligent lighting options
- Offers acoustic performance tailored to interior requirements (absorptive and reflective)
- Reduced capital costs through standardised industry components
Threaded rod with suspension channel
Hook-on Square or Rectangle
Have any questions? Please contact us with any of your interior supply enquiries.