Linear Ceilings – SAS740
SAS740 is the most creatively versatile of SAS’ linear ceilings, able to accommodate complex geometry, extrusions and void access. Unlike other continuous linear profile systems, SAS740 can intersperse with acoustic infill panels.
The aluminium system is suitable for interiors requiring a premium aesthetic alternative to suspended tile or open cell ceilings. SAS740 also offers an integrated lighting option.
SAS740 is a linear profile metal ceiling system, with the following attributes:
- Aluminium extruded profiles
- Huge scope for variety of profile shapes
- 3000mm profile lengths (as standard)
- Longer continuous runs can be achieved through splices
- 30mm x 165mm and 40mm x 100mm profiles (currently as standard)
- Full services and lighting integration
- Void access can be achieved through simply demounting profiles and tiles.
- Waveform ceilings an option through bespoke carrier (non-standard)
- Can be configured as Open Grid
- Suitable for internal and external applications
Linear Profile Ceiling
Slotted EMAC Grid, EMAC Hanger Suspension
Bolt-on Rectilinear – as standard
Have any questions? Please contact us with any of your interior supply enquiries.