Polynodal Ceilings – SAS900
SAS900 Polynode is an adjustable nodal ceiling system used to create multi-faceted ceiling designs. This polynodal system meets the demand of increasingly varied and complex ceiling surfaces in modern building design.
Simple equilateral triangle tiles can create a near infinite variety of polyhedral ceiling forms. Our patent-pending nodal system can also be used to transition from ceiling to wall.
SAS900 Polynode is the only re-adjustable nodal suspension system with spring clip-in tiles, protected by patent (pending).
- Downward demountable, hinge-down and vertically suspended or removable tiles for void access
- Triangular panels as standard
- System can accommodate any simple polyhedral tile
- Ceiling can be re-adjusted post installation to create highly complex geometric forms
- Suitable for integration with luminaires and other M&E services
- Minimum 25 year product life expectancy
Concealed Grid SAS Torsion Spring Suspension
Have any questions? Please contact us with any of your interior supply enquiries.