STEEL STUD & TRACK WALL FRAMING SYSTEM
The Rondo Steel Stud Drywall Framing System provides a durable, practical and lightweight structure for internal plasterboard walls and for specific external walls. The availability of various sizes, complimentary components such as nogging tracks, curved tracks and special cleats ensure Rondo Stud and Track wall systems are available to suit almost all situations.
Designed to not only be stronger but safer, our range of Hemmed Track sections and 51mm (401) and 76mm (403) Wall Stud helps reduce handling injuries on site. The hemmed return lip increases rigidity, preventing unwanted rotation as well as eliminating sharp edges.
The vertical rib in the stud face allows the wall linings to be placed centrally, ensuring easier and faster fixing, while the deeper knurling provides better screw location and retention. What’s more, our studs lock perfectly into each other, creating the best boxed stud profile in the market.
Rondo Steel Stud Drywall Framing Systems comply with all relevant Building Codes for fire-rated, acoustic, seismic and load bearing requirements.
Rondo 0.50bmt, 0.55bmt and 0.75bmt Wall Studs have bell mouthed service holes. Being bell mouthed with no protruding sharp edges eliminates the need for fitting grommets for electrical cabling. Punched round holes are processed at designated centres along our 1.15bmt Wall Studs.
- Available in custom lengths
- Majority of Stud and Track is hemmed for safety and increased strength, preventing unwanted rotation
- MAXIframe® External Wall Framing System made from 1.2BMT G500
- Flexible Track available for curved walls
- Manufactured from BlueScope Steel with a minimum coating of Z275
- Profiles widths range from 51 to 150mm, and gauges from 0.50 to 1.15BMT
- Bell mouthed service holes on 0.50bmt, 0.55bmt and 0.75bmt Wall Studs mitigate damages to services
- Complete wall and ceiling seismic system solution
- Strong enough to resist lateral forces during an earthquake
- Will limit the structural damage of the systems
- Accommodates differential movements resulting from inter-storey movements
- Prevent tiles and lining boards from dislodging and blocking evacuation paths
- Will support critical services after an earthquake
- Protects the safety of all building occupants
Have any questions? Please contact us with any of your interior supply enquiries.