Suspended Ceiling – SAS330A
A variant of SAS330, SAS330A is a versatile system which delivers on aesthetics and performance. This system has been altered so it does not have a proprietary grid, instead, the emac hangers are directly suspended from the c-profile. To stabilise this, distancing profiles are fixed to the hangers to ensure the ceiling is braced and spaced correctly.
SAS330 is a suspended metal ceiling system with lay-in tiles and profile suspension grid.
- Unprecedented range of tile sizes to suit any building module
- Flexible layouts for relocation of partitions (Omega C-Profile)
- Optional hinge down mechanisms
- Profile suspension grid (SAS C-Profile, SAS – Narrow C-Profile, or SAS Omega C-Profile suspension method)
- Continuous lighting and return air C Profile integration
- Optional Radiant Chilled Ceiling solution (SAS330C)
- Minimum 25 year product life expectancy
C-Profiles set out to run in one direction across the ceiling plane
Have any questions? Please contact us with any of your interior supply enquiries.