Universal Sealing Adhesive
Tec7 Trans Clear is a transparent sealing adhesive based on MS polymers, offering excellent adhesion and sealing applications. Trans Clear continues to be elastic, watertight and fungus resistant. Additionally, Trans Clear can be painted on immediately and offers excellent adhesion, even on damp surfaces.
Trans Clear has multiple applications in the building, construction, air conditioning/ventilation, window framing, sanitary and general maintenance areas.
Trans Clear User Instructions
- Apply to a clean, dust- and grease-free substrate. Depending on the nature of the soiling, the surface must be cleaned with Tec7 Cleaner and/or Multiclean.
- Apply Trans Clear with Tec7 Gun.
- Processing temperature: +5°C to + 40°C.
- Finish off joints and clean tools with Tec7 Cleaner
- Crystal clear
- Ideal on natural stone
- Overpaintable with most common lacquers
- Good bonding properties
- Can be applied to wet substrate
- Fungus and bacteria-resistant
- High tensile strength
- Cures without shrinking, resists vibrations and remains flexible
- Does not contain any solvents, isocyanates and totally odourless
- Transparency makes it the perfect choice for sealing and repairing window frames, fish tanks, mirrors and Perspex
24h – 4 mm
12 months, in closed original packaging, dry, cool and frost-free
Have any questions? Please contact us with any of your interior supply enquiries.